Natalie Hartford creates a bio based on Clay Collin’s superhero formula, a really cool idea I must try out.
I recently watched Clay Collins’ video on how he accidentally created one of blogopshere’s most viral “about me” page. I thought I’d take a crack at re-writing my ultra boring About Me page using Clay’s five steps superhero formula.
- Establish a common enemy with target market – fight against the enemy for them. You go to battle for them! Specific or idea.
- Super power – show it off – how do you make miracles happen for yourself and others.
- Purpose – your target market needs to know you are doing things not just for the money but for a larger purpose – and you must be truthful.
- Fatal flaw – your kryptonite – it will help target bond with you.
- Your original story – explains how you went from ordinary to extraordinary – how did you transform?
- Common enemy: together, we will fight against boredom and…
View original post 611 more words