In April this blog participates in two corresponding challenges – the Blogging from A to Z Challenge and CampNaNo.
This sticky post will act as an index and progress meter for the challenges.
CampNaNo and A to Z Blogging Progress Meter
This blog participated in CampNaNo for April. For Camp in April, I had a goal of writing 26,000 words in blog posts – an average of 1000 words per post. By the end of the month I had exceeded that goal, and won CampNaNo.
A to Z Blogging Challenge Index
For the Blogging from A to Z Challenge this year, my theme for posts is “Writer’s Core Habits.” These are habits that I am learning as I form a full writing life. I hope some are useful to other writers and creatives.
- A is for Affirmations
- B is for BPS (Best Possible Self) Popular Post!
- C is for Controlling Critics (and Muses)
- BONUS POST Exercises for Controlling or Calling Critics or Muses [PDF E-Book]
- Reblog: Writer Beware: How the Inner Editor Attacks Reblogged from Creative Writing with the Crimson League.
- D is for Dump Pages
- Off Topic: D is for Dalek
- E is for Environment – The Writers’ Habitat
- F is for Flow [PDF download]
- Reblog: F is for Filing Cabinet: Organizing with File Folders Reblogged from Organization and Inspiration for Fellow Writers.
- BONUS POST F is for Focus on the Now
- G is for Goals [PDF download]
- H is for Habits – Creating Writing Habits Which Stick
- BONUS POST H is for How to Break a Habit [Video]
- I is for Inspiration
- J is for The Writing Journal
- BONUS POST J is for Journaling in a Moleskine [Infographic]
- K is for Kaizen for Writers
- BONUS POST K is for the Kanban Technique
- OFF Topic: K is for Kiss and Kids, a Super Collection [Video and Graphic]
- BONUS POST K is for Knockout Novel and Writers’ Knowledge Base Popular Post!
- Reblog: K is for Keep Moving – Write or Die! Reblogged from Mr Kelly.
- L is for Leaving it Undone with a Next Action
- OFF Topic: L is for Little Red Riding Hood [Video]
- M is for Myths of Millions (Writing Practice)
- N is for No No’s for Writing
- O is for Obstacles and Opportunities in Writing Popular Post!
- P is for Pomodoro (and Butt Out of Chair)
- Q is for Quotas for Writers [PDF download]
- R is for Writing Rituals and Routines (Writuals ) [PDF Download]
- BONUS POST R is for Writer’s Resumes
- S is for Successful Traits of the Writer [PDF Download]
- BONUS POST S is for Steal Like a Writer [Video]
- T is for Time Management for Writers
- BONUS POST T is for Thank-you
- U is for Unplugging as a Writer
- V is for Visual Motivations for Writers
- BONUS POST V is for Writer Vices [Bonus Graphic]
- W is for The Writer’s Rule Book [Homegrown Infographic]
- Off Topic: Wear Sunscreen [Bonus Video]
- X is for X-Ray Reading – Reading Like a Writer
- BONUS POST Rights of the Reader [Graphic]
- Y is for 2.Years.2.A.Book [Homegrown Infographic]
- Z is for Zee Endz [Resources and References Listings]
- A to Z Challenge Reflections Post (in A-Z Order).