The Day Three prompt for the 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge. The day’s linky list signup is below.
Important: Signup for today’s writing challenge using your direct URL to your blog post on this linky list. This list is open until the end of November, so join in anytime.
For full details and blog buttons, please read the main challenge page.
Day Three Prompt
Introduce yourself with your writing bio.
If you haven’t written your writer/author short bios as yet, here are some links to resources advising the best way to create one:
- Anne R Allen: How to Write an Author’s Bio when you don’t feel like an author…yet
- Rachelle Gardner: How to Write a Terrific Author Bio
- The Fiction Desk: Ten Tips for Writing an author bio
- Duolit guest post: Ten Tips for Writing a great author bio
- Createspace: Tips for writing your author bio
If you don’t want to do this prompt, or have already shared your pitch recently, consider the following alternative prompt:
Cry shy and introduce the bio of some other writer / writer buddy or yours (send the bill later).
Linky List Signup for Day One of the 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge.
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…