As I’ve spent a lot of time writing so far this month, I’ve found that writing flow gets easier and easier. It’s at that time,when sitting there, feeling energized by the actual process of tapping out words, forming sentences, paragraphs, whole pages – that’s the time when I remember why I write in the first place, and ponder why at other times it’s the most difficult thing to do in the world.
Lately there’s been a fair few posts, and portions of books dealing partially with this topic. Over the next week, I’m going to explore the same topic, sharing some quotes and my own thoughts. After the cut, please find the index to all the posts, as they build.
Here’s the Index, as it Builds
- Tuesday: This brief introductory post and index.
- IWSG Wednesday : Writing for love or money (Steven Pressfield)
- Thursday : Against the Odds: Facing the Reality, and Writing Past It (Larry Brooks)
- Friday: Bonus Post – Writing for Story – It’s in the Genes. (Randy Ingermanson)
- Friday : The Calling to write, and how to spot it (Jeff Goins)
- Monday: Writing to Right the World or Yourself (Jeff Vandermeer)
- Tuesday: Is it Really a Calling to Write?
- IndieLife Wednesday: The Motivation to Write…Something.(Electronic Bindery)